Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Brrrr....

Bonjour Divas!

I've been pulling out my coats and heavy sweaters daily now and I am absolutely LOVING it! I even hear rumors of snow flurries later on this week, which is bringing me great joy. It's almost that season ladies, and no I'm not talking about winter. I'm talking about the shopping season! This is the time of year to spend, spend, spend without guilt or buyer's remorse. And let's be honest, the dreaded B.R. attacks even the best of us. But not at this time. Department stores are getting into the spirit earlier and earlier and the sales are getting better and better. So if you've been hiding that credit card away (I have to admit that I haven't), it's time to pull it out, dust it off, and get to swiping that plastic. Now don't overdo divas. Remember, what you charge, you must pay, so if you're on a budget, do your best to abide by it. And that's all I have to say about that.

In other news, I've been looking in the fashion mags and watching television to see who I thought was actually doing big things in fashion these days. And I must admit, I'm really feeling Mrs. Posh Spice. Honey is working her rags from face to foot and the program that she's on.... yeah, definitely feeling that. So we'll glance at a few of her best looks and oooh and ahhhh at the magnificence that is Victoria Beckham.

I also have a thing for Chanel (doesn't every Duchess?) and so we'll take a look at her Fall 2007 line. It's classic Chanel that will make us all feel like the feminine women that we are. After that, I'll show you a more daring line given to us by Dean and Dan... otherwise known as Dsquared2.

So without further ado, let's do what we do best. Stay warm. Stay fierce.

Ciao bella,








The Duchess


WINTER COATS

How can I rock it and be warm? Let me count the ways....


THEY DON'T CALL HER POSH FOR NOTHING...


Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham -- daring Diva. Style maven. Say what you will about the Spice Girls, but please, please, please give Mrs. Beckham her due. Everytime she steps out, she's flawless. From her makeup to her handbag, she has it all. Loving family, reviving career and a BANGING closet. I am not mad. If I had all the money in the world and could fashion myself after anyone, she'd definitely be in the top five. No wonder Mrs. Katie Holmes Cruise wants to jump on that bus. Check out the luxe life and working it relentlessly is Mrs. Posh Spice.



“Fashion is not Something That Exists in Dresses only. Fashion is in the Sky, in the Street, Fashion has to do With Ideas, the Way We Live, What is Happening.” - Coco Chanel

Wise words from a fashion icon. Check out Chanel's Fall 2007 line. Fabulously designed by constant stylemaker Karl Lagerfeld.




What's Better Than One D? Try Two.

Dsquared2's Fall 2007 line is super hot. It's a lot feminine and a little rock n' roll. Dean and Dan brings us straight lines and costumes that we'll adore in this season's line. Sit back and check it out.




No comments: