Friday, October 26, 2007

Fantastic Fridays

Greetings and Salutations Divas,

It's Friday. I have a fabulous job. And it's raining so I don't have anything to do. But I have to say that sometimes, it's days like these that I live for. Nothing going on so I can just go home after being at the office all day and relax. Grab a copy of People and W and see what's happening where and who's wearing what. And more importantly, what
I should be wearing. And on occasions such as this, when I have extra time, I'm able to walk into my closet, take a stroll around and revert to my younger years when I had fun playing in my clothes. So with that being said, I'll keep it short and let you see what happened with some of our favorites when they played in their own clothes.

Ciao bella,










The Duchess


Let's Play Dress Up

Check out our favorite Divas doing their things at recent events. I'm loving every minute.

No comments: