Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fall Diva

Bonjour Divas!

I woke up this morning and there was a crispness in the air that I have been waiting for all year long!!! I was so excited and knew exactly what I would be reaching into my wardrobe to adorn my body with. I recently purchased a new black sweater that has very intricate details and makes me feel so feminine and fabulous. I've been waiting for just a day as this to wear it and let me tell you, I was not disappointed.

So with that being said, this is the season for sweaters so we'll talk about that. And I'll be highlighting Christian Dior as the designer to look out for. The Spring 2008 line is so divine it's insane and you'll definitely want to see what's coming up.

So sit back, grab your Pumpkin Spice Latte, and read on beauties. It's all about you.

Ciao bella,










The Duchess



GRIN and BARE it!!!

According to our in-the-know friends on the fashion circuit in NYC and fashion directors at Bloomingdales, "lingerie items have become display pieces" and we're beginning to see it on the runway. Everything from corsets to panties, to camisoles and slips are becoming "outer-bare" instead of under-wear. Check out these pictures from recent runway shows during recent fashion weeks:


(Photos: FTWStarface, Retna Ltd. Jacques Brinon, Richard Termine)
Christian Dior, Spr '08 - Louis Vuitton, Spr '08, Marc Jacobs, 2007

See what I mean? Now Divas, I'm not sure if I'm with this or not, but its definitely worth noting since the hottest names in fashion are strutting our favorites models down the runways in their scintillating sex-tumes. Here are a few other ways to rock the outer-bare look.



Runway looks from Kate Moss and Victoria Beckham looking lovely as always.



Beyonce rockin' the corseted belt look.



Corset tops from Victoria's Secret.


Maybe, just maybe I might grab a corset and rock it with a crisp, French-cuffed shirt--that could be quite hot. Maybe I'll leave the lingerie to the privacy of my abode, with a cool glass of wine and my man. ;)


CHRISTIAN J'Adore

J'adore Dior. And I really do. I've been in love with Christian Dior for eons now, always checking out their latest lines, from makeup to bags to ready-to-wear. Even though I'm enjoying this crisp fall weather, Dior has me anticipating Spring. Their 2008 line is so sophisticated and chic. I'm all about being dainty and sweet and this line defnitely does it for me. Don't want to take my word for it? Check it out yourself:





Didn't I tell you? Oh, and did you note the lingerie? The Duchess never lies.


Fashion ROCKS!!!

I know I'm just a hair late on this, but I still wanted to give you a couple of images of your favorite Duchesses working it at Fashion Rocks. Enjoy!






No comments: