Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Closet Full of Clothes...

...And of course, absolutely nothing to wear.

Hi Divas. It's Tuesday and this morning I looked through every single article of clothing I had trying to figure out what exactly to wear. Now it's still early Spring and there's still some cool crispness to the air. So what do you throw on "casually" when it's not cold out but not exactly hot either? Hmmm.... I made due with a linen shirt and pants with a matching chic cotton, wool and angora sweater. I think I made out just fine. If you're having the same dilemma, here's a reminder of what was hot at NY Fashion Week for Spring 2008.




So now that you've seen some of the highlights, check out Stella McCartney. She's one of my favorites when I want to feel really elegant and feminine. I know you'll appreciate what she has to offer.



And then, if you see something that grabs your attention. Try getting the look on sale at Pink Mascara. There are TONS of designer duds that a beauty on a budget and get and look just as fab as the chick who paid full price! Then finish your look with a smokin' pair of designer shoes to boot! What could be better???

Pink Mascara has the hottest names in designer Shoes on SALE now! Shop and save!



Glad to help!

Ciao bella,

The Duchess

No comments: