Monday, April 14, 2008

Dress to Impress

Good Monday Divas!

I am in the mood for Spring and I'm definitely in the mood to amp up my wardrobe. What I'm really feeling right now are dresses. Something about them just makes me feel soooo EXTRA feminine. When I have my smooth legs, bare shoulders and sleek hair-dos I just know I can't be stopped. So in case you're feeling the same way that I am, I pick out a few that are on my radar. You can check them all out at shopbop.com. I'm sure you'll be glad you did.

By the way:

Save 70% on Top Brands at shopbop.com!



Yaya Aflalo's Elle Dress $412 (shopbop.com)


alice + olivia's Ombre Rosette Tube Dress $279 (shopbop.com)



Susana Monaco's Doman V-neck Dress $297 (shopbop.com)



Rachel Pally's Long Poolside Dress $229 (shopbop.com)



Diane von Furstenberg's Maui Dress $315 (shopbop.com)


Rag & Bone's Peasant Dress $325 (shopbop.com)

And there you have it! Now get out there and dress to impress!

Ciao bella,

The Duchess

No comments: