Friday, April 11, 2008

Interior Headaching...

Greetings and salutations Divas,


Now I told you that I just bought a condo and I am in the midst of decorating my space. Now I need my fabulosity to extend to my living quarters because I must and I mean must have a posh place that's dinner party worthy while at the same time uber-chic and comfortable. This is supposed to be a fun time, but I find myself interior headaching instead of interior decorating. Don't get me wrong, I'm not afraid to put in the work, The Duchess will pick up a hammer and nails with the quickness. Trust, I'm cute AND capable. I just want everything to be perfect right now! My patience is wearing thin and so is the lining in my wallet. So if you're in a similar situation and want your place to be amazing I have a treat for you. Check out this bedroom design and a couple of ways to incorporate key pieces into your home on a budget. Happy Shopping!!!




So here are the goods:

1. Antique Silver Champagne Leaning Mirror - Amazon.com $199.90
2. Ludde Sheepskin Rug - Ikea $39.99
3. Knappa Pendent Lamp - Ikea $24.99
4. Bed-in-a-bag - Linens 'n' Things $149.99
5. Malm Bed - Ikea $179
6. Malm 6-Drawer Chest - Ikea $129














No comments: